- Pick your command(s) make sure it is something
that you can remember and make it specific to one
- For example: If your dog jumps up on people, if your
dog is barking at people or at other dogs while you
are out on a walk.
- If your dog jumps up, say “OFF” or “HUSH” or “NO
BARKING”. If your dog continues to jump up trigger
your Doggie Don’t’ and say your command again.
- Once your dog stops jumping up reward him with
your words. Never raise your voice.
- You want your Dog to react to the sound and vibration
from your device and not be startled by your
voice. This is the key component for your Dog’s
behavior to change.
- You must always be calm, loving and consistent
with your command, voice and tone of voice. If you
follow these steps your dog will quickly stop the
User Safety Information:
Keep away from flammable materials
Never store near hot objects, in direct sunlight, or at a temperature above 140° F
This device is not water-resistant. Keep away from water, rain, etc. If any liquid or foreign
object has entered the unit, do not use, consult your authorized dealer.
Do not touch the internal parts. These are high tension circuits that may cause severe
Do not open, disassemble or modify this device, as it may cause damage to the unit. For
internal repairs, consult your authorized dealer.